I bought my 85 MR2 to save on rising gas prices. All it needed to be road worthy
was a battery and some TLC. It had been sitting for almost a year because of being
to small for the family that owned it to use.
I've done lots of work on the car.
2005 I drag race it Atco raceway and autocross with it. It's a
blast to race and autocross was made for a car like this.
Check out the
Pictures page for more pics.
MR2 Owners Club Website. Everything you need
to know about MR2's
- Upgraded Tail Lights to 87 Style
- Replaced Dead Alternator
Mods as of 6/26/2002
- NOS 5122 Kit: Nitrous Kit 40HP Jet
- NOS Remote Bottle opener
- Nitrous Purge system
- Dunlop Sport A2 Tires 186/60/14
- Act Xtreme Pressure Plate w/street disc
- Fidanza Lightweight Flywheel
- New Master and Slave Cylinder
- Open Air Filter Mod
- Tinted rear windows 5%
- Custom Stereo
- 4 CD In dash Changer
- 2-6" Bazooka Subs behind seats
driven by 75x2 amp
- 6 1/2 Pyle mid bass in doors
- Dome tweeters in dash and Behind headrest 4x50w amp
- Stalk 5 Band EQ W/Sub Level
- New Muffler.
- Rear TOYOTA Sun Shade
- Fixed AC and converted to 134a(Working good with the heat index at 103
- Replaced Black Crack Rear Trunk Spoiler with Red 87 Spoiler w/Brake Light